martes, 27 de febrero de 2018

Introduction

Hello, all participants in the Goal Minded Teacher course or anyone who can come across this blog. I have opened this new diary to go collecting the experiences of this course I am starting with a bit later than I would have liked to.

I am Maite and I work as a History and Art History teacher in an institute in the Basque Country, in Northern Spain. I love introducing innovations in my lessons and I must admit that my practice nowadays has little to see what the way of teaching we had when I arrived in a classroom for the first time more than twenty years ago. New technologies have revolutionized our daily practice and, what is more, I expect it to change dramatically in the near future once we can have all our students equipped with their laptops.
I adore changes; I cannot imagine myself working with the same materials for life or using the same techniques. I am ready to assume challenges and even when I am aware of the risks involved in it, I hope some of them will be successful.

I hope we will enjoy and learn a lot together.

2 comentarios:

  1. Welcome, Maite! Glad you joined us! We´re going to have a great time learning together!. I don´t many pictures of me either :) because I think I am not very fotogénica jaja!. I only take selfies when I am in an incredible place or moment but it is a great effort for me!.
    Looking forward to your next accomplishments!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I'm Oksana, an EFL teacher from Ukraine. Like you, I love new things and challenges ))))

    ResponderEliminar